Teaser Tuesday: Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

"I'd always figured there was a whole subculture going on, but I'd had no idea how it would fit into the rest of the town. 'And?' I asked. 'What's that subculture like?'
She set down her fork. 'Let's just say you'd better brace yourself.'"

Comments

  1. I love this! I've got this entire series in my tbr pile and I really just need to get started on it. Great teaser!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly