In My Mailbox: Two Weeks Edition

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share books you've received over the past week.


Physical Copies


Eragon | Eldest | Evernight | The Sea of Monsters



That Summer | Heist Society | Luxe | Wicked

Kindle


Broken Promises | Endless Summer



Eternal Eden | Crash



Lost & Found | PODs


So my local used book store was having the most amazing sale last weekend (50% off EVERYTHING in the store) and who could possibly pass that up. I bought all eight physical copies plus several books for my son for only $25. The Kindle books were all deals I found while browsing through my Kindle. I must say, I think I did pretty good. ;)

post signature

Comments

  1. Great haul! Really want to read PODs :)

    My StS:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/07/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly