Beat the Head Readathon: Total Progress

So the hosts of this readathon have decided to extend it to the 18th. Exciting right? I however will not be continuing on with it. I have far too much to do in order to get my son ready for school but if you want to join click here. They've also decided to add another Mini-Challenge!

Total Stats:

Pages read: 809 (not counting Onyx and The Solitude of Passion)
Chapters read: 109
Books completed: 3 = The Lightning Thief, Onyx, The Solitude of Passion

I was so close to finishing City of Bones! Only one chapter and the epilogue left, but the Read-Along doesn't end until tomorrow. I did add it in my overall pages and chapters read though.


Happy Reading!

Comments

  1. Oh, I'll admit, that's frustrating! The City of Bones - thing...but still, great progress! And the main goal was having fun, anyway, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! That was the whole reason I joined--FUN! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly