Hunger Games and Swing Sets

I'm slowly coming around to the idea of Josh Hutcherson playing Peeta in the Hunger Games movie. Now that I'm seeing a lot more photos of him with blonde hair, he's beginning to look the part. Now I just need to see him act it. I'm actually starting to look forward to seeing him in this movie. Hopefully, I am not disappointed. :)
I mean, doesn't he look like Peeta? I think so. I'm still not sure about Liam for Gale though.

Anyways, at the moment I am trying to decide on a swing set for little man. There are several I have in mind right now, but a lot of it has to do with pricing and size as to whether or not I buy it. I'm leaning towards the Adventure Play Sets Meridian Wooden Swing Set but it's $500 plus tax. And that's a lot of money. And it's fairly large and we don't have that big of a back yard. I measured it out and I think it should fit, but I'm still not sure. I guess I just need to think a little more.

Comments