Hunger Games casting news!!

So many new actors have been cast in this glorious film! I'm so excited. I'm really loving the choices right now! District 11 and District 1 Tributes have finally been cast as such:

Amandla Stenberg as Rue

Dayo Okeniyi as Thresh
Jack Quaid as Marvel and Leven Rambin as Glimmer
Willow Shields as Primrose Everdeen
I am way beyond thrilled to see the cast forming so well! It makes it all the more real and closer to the time when I'll be sitting in anticipation at the theater, waiting for the movie to begin.

To see what others had to say about the casting news, click here.

Now if only they could get going on Cinna and Haymitch! I would really love to know who is going to portray them in the film. We'll find out soon enough though. Filming for the movie starts next month!

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor! :)
I remember how so many fans had said that Jennifer Lawrence should've been picked up for Glimmer, not Katniss. But when you see Leven, you can instantly see the emerald-eyed Glimmer looking back at you. I'm amazed at how perfect the casting is ever since the fans erupted so badly at the whole "fiasco" the top three casting were. Leven is a great actress, I've seen her in so many projects and I'm really excited to see her in The Hunger Games as well!

Comments