a little bit of nothing

I've been feeling a little restless today. Not sure why, but I think it's because I haven't been reading as much the past couple of days. I'm pretty sure it was Saturday that I last picked up a book to read. I think I'm going to have to change that. Anyways, this post was pretty much pointless I guess.

I'll just leave you with a quote:
to live content with small means. to seek elegance rather than luxury, refinement rather than fashion. to be worthy, not respectable, wealthy; not rich. to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages with an open heart. to study hard, think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never. in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden, and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony. -William Ellery Channing

Comments