Five: Boy Meets World

Oh Boy Meets World. I remember you well. You were my childhood. There is nothing that can compare to the epicness of this show and cast. They are all such talented actors. I remember waiting all week for friday when the best shows on tv came on for T.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness It's Friday), back when I was a young child. This show always made me smile. "Feeny!! Fee-hee-hee-heeeeeny!" Oh how I miss the days of Boy Meets World..
Couple I ship the hardest: Corey/Topanga
Couple I ship the least: hmm.. not really sure..

Cast:
Ben Savage, Rider Strong, William Daniels, Will Friedle, Betsy Randle, Danielle Fishel, William Russ, Lindsay Ridgeway, Matthew Lawrence, Trina McGee, Anthony Tyler Quinn, Maitland Ward, Lily Nicksay, Lee Norris
(full list of cast members: imdb/Boy Meets World)

Comments