Three: Glee


I believe my favorite thing about the Glee cast is how close they are. Every single one of the cast members just adores the others and they're like one big happy family. And I love how they stand up for each other and how happy they are for each other when they achieve something, like when Chris won a Golden Globe and Lea was just bawling her eyes out because she was so happy for him. I love how much they love and care for each other. They are all such amazing people.
Couple I ship the hardest: Finn/Rachel
Couple I ship the least: Finn/Quinn, with Puck/Lauren a very close second. Perhaps I should just say they're equal..

Cast:
Dianna Agron, Chris Colfer, Jessalyn Gilsig, Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays, Kevin McHale, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Matthew Morrison, Amber Riley, Mark Salling, Jenna Ushkowitz, Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Harry Shum Jr, Mike O'Malley, Darren Criss, Iqbal Theba, Chord Overstreet, Ashley Fink
(full list of cast memebers: imdb/Glee)

Comments