Two: Gilmore Girls


Gilmore Girls would have to be my all-time favorite show. I started watching it in high school and ever since it has made me laugh, brought me out of bad moods, and just brightened my day when I was feeling down. They're sarcasm and wit has never ceased to amaze me. They always have the perfect comeback for everything and are always on top of pop culture references. Each of the characters in this show are truly unique and I love them all equally. Even the ones that I hate, I still seem to love because without them, the show would not be what it is. I can watch episode after episode and never tire of them. I can have marathons starting from season one and finish with season seven and I still want more. I will never not love this show and the talented cast. They are all truly amazing people.
Couple I ship the hardest: Lorelai/ Luke, with Rory/Jess a close second
Couple I ship the least: Lorelai/Jason, with Rory/Dean a close second

Cast:
Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Keiko Agena, Scott Patterson, Yanic Truesdale, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Melissa McCarthy, Sean Gunn, Liza Weil, Liz Torres, Jarid Padalecki, Matt Czuchry, Jackson Douglas, Michael Winters, Sally Struthers, Emily Kuroda, Todd Lowe, Milo Ventimiglia, David Sutcliffe
(full list of cast members: imbd/Gilmore Girls)

Comments