Fanmade Friday: The Hunger Games

Fanmade Friday is a weekly event from TheHob. Each friday they post something that is made by a fan for the Hunger Games. Every week, I'm also going to have a "Fanmade Friday" post. The only exception to this is that it will not be focused solely on the Hunger Games; it will include all other fandoms as well. This week's Fanmade Friday, however, does come from the Hunger Games.

The Hunger Games Pencil Set

Description:
A set of five #2 pencils, wrapped with pages from Suzanne Collins' "The Hunger Games." Each pencil has been hand wrapped by myself, and is standard length and sharpened. Please note that the pencils pictured are not necessarily the pencils that you will receive. If you have a preference on what pages your pencils are wrapped in, please leave me a note in the "note to seller" section when you place your order and I will do my best!

These pencils will make great gifts for anyone who is a fan of this hit new series!


Each set will come packaged in a fabric pencil pouch.

For every additional set that you buy, the shipping is free.

This style is also available wrapped around Mechanical Pencils or Pens!
How awesome are those pencils?? I would never use them. They'd only be decoration or something, but I love the idea of this! You can find this pencil set here.

Comments