Lily Collins Talks 'Mortal Instruments' and Auditioning with Jamie Campbell Bower


On auditioning with Jamie Campbell Bower:
"The second he started playing with the scene with me, everything was just so natural. . . He didn't even seem like he was trying. He was just Jace. He had the perfect balance of all the different character traits and aspects you'd hope from Jace. There are so many levels to him. He just walked out when he was done, and I looked at everyone and said, 'Guys, I think this is Jace.'" 
On when filming will begin:
"It's been very much kind of up in the air with the dates. . . I'm awaiting information like everyone else. . . It's exciting that they have more time to properly put the pieces together and focus on getting the rest of the casting right and perfecting the script. I'd love for more information soon. I'd love to get started on casting Simon and all of the other characters." 
I think she's just as anxious to get the ball rolling on this movie as we are! If you'd like to read the full article, go to HollywoodCrush.

Comments