Teaser Tuesday: Fallen by Lauren Kate

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Fallen
by Lauren Kate 

"We all do what we can to make it through the day," she said, shrugging. "But in case you hadn't observed the low-hanging vultures, this place pretty much reeks of death."

And there is another wonderful teaser from The Iron Knight on Julie Kagawa's blog, if you want to check it out!! LESS THAN A MONTH until this glorious book hits the shelves. I absolutely cannot wait to read it!!

I also have to share how excited I am that I bought The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer today!! I'm so glad they had it at the bookstore. I probably would have cried had they not. But alas, my day was made when I looked down and saw the glorious cover. Hopefully it will be that easy to find The Iron Knight when it comes out next month!!

Happy Reading, Lovelies!

Comments

  1. http://motivationkeytosuccess.blogspot.com/2011/09/it-all-depends-on-you.html

    You're correct, Kelly. Nobody can read too many books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly