Fanmade Friday: Quilts

Fanmade Friday is a weekly event from TheHob. Each week I will post something that has been handmade from a fandom of my choice.
This week I have chosen to do Quilts, for two reasons. One, I have always loved quilts ever since I was a girl. Not really sure what it is about them that I love so much, but I just love love love them. And two, this weekend in my town we're holding our annual event called Heritage Days, and they always have a quilt show where you can vote for your favorite quilt and maybe even win one. And so here is my Fanmade Friday of the week:

Pumpkin Patch HALLOWEEN Wall Hanging

Description:
This is 100% cotton on the front and back, with high loft polyester batting inside for a very textured, puffy look on this fantasically charming wall hanging. This is machine quilted with black cotton thread to enhance the picture and has 3 black satin ribbon loops sewn to the back.

It measures 18" x 18" and will come with a wooden dowel and ribbon.
If you would like more information on this wall hanging quilt, please go here. If you would like to see more quilts by the maker go to GoodwinsCustomCrafts on Etsy.

Comments