Teaser Tuesday: Untamed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This weeks teaser comes from Untamed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. I finally got my hands on another House of Night book, and I am super excited to be reading it!! I'm almost halfway through it, however, and who knows when I'll be able to read Hunted, but The Iron Knight will be out next week (and Julie has posted her last teaser for the book on her website!!!) so I'll at least have something to keep my mind off of that. So here it is, the teaser from Untamed:

"'There's blood on your mouth,' she whispered, handing me a tissue from her purse.
I wiped my lips and then my eyes, right before Damien ran up to me."


I tried not to give too much away with this!! If you haven't read the House of Night series, I definitely recommend it. I'm not too incredibly fond of Zoey at times; she's a bit boy crazy. And by 'a bit' I mean 'a lot'. But other than that, I really love this series!

Comments

  1. Hey Kelly!

    I just wanted to let you know that I finally finished the mini series banners you requested (Shade, The Infernal Devices, and The Vampire Diaries). Sorry they took me so long. I was moving around the images to a new server and life just got in the way! lol

    Hope you enjoy, thanks for requesting!
    ♥ Sarah
    http://imlovingbooks.com/freebies/mini-series-banners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! They are all lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly