Fanmade Friday: Veteran's Day

Fanmade Friday is a weekly event from TheHob. I took their idea and tweaked it a bit. Instead of Hunger Games only items, I will post something that has been handmade from a fandom of my choice each week.
This week I would like to honor Veteran's Day. Both of my grandfathers, as well as my dad and two of my uncles, are all veterans, having served in different branches of the military. Today on etsy, I found this wonderful necklace that is a dog tag. On the front of that dog tag is a photo of a service man (or woman), and on the back is their name.

Custom Military Photo Dog Tag necklace
Description: 
Keep your loved one close to your heart with this custom, 2 sided military dog tag.

It is available with a personal photo on the front, and a name with branch of service, handpainted yellow ribbon, or small verse on the back.

The stainless steel dog tag is a little over 1"x2" , with a 24" ball chain. The chain length can be cut down upon request. Please allow 14-21 days for processing/delivery of this item.
If you would like more information on these lovely handmade necklaces, you can find them at paulastonebuckner on etsy.

Comments