Tournament of Heroines: Team Katniss


I am super psyched about the YA Sisterhood's Tournament of Heroines!! I've been having a very hard time deciding who I want to show my support for, as there are several of my favorite heroines in this contest: Clary (Mortal Instruments), Katniss (Hunger Games), Hermione (Harry Potter), Meghan (Iron Fey), Nora (Hush, Hush), Aura (Shade), Luna (Harry Potter), Rose (Vampire Academy), Mara (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer), Luce (Fallen), Tessa (Infernal Devices), Isabel (Mortal Instruments). You can see my dilemma. After much thought, I have decided that my true allegiance is with Katniss Everdeen, the most badass heroine out there. I mean come on! The girl can shoot an arrow with perfection every single time. While I would love to be able to support every single one of my favorite heroines, only one can win the contest, so alas, I must choose only one.

If you would like to support Katniss as well, there are several things you can do: VOTE!, put a 'Team Katniss' button on your blog (in which you can find on Katniss's advocate's blog), Tweet using the hashtag #HEROINETOURNEY, and tell all your friends!! To see more ways that you can support Katniss, you can go to her advocate's blog: Penelope @ The Reading Fever. To see the advocates for each heroine, go to YA Sisterhood's Tournament of Heroines advocate post.

Here are a few of the 'Team Katniss' buttons you can find at The Reading Fever:

And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Comments