Swoon Thursdays (1): Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare


Swoon Thursday's is a weekly meme from YA Bound. From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it in theit comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog!


My Swoon comes from Clockwork Prince this week. I read this scene last night before I went to sleep and oh man, did my heart race and stomach flutter. Don't worry. I won't give away who this scene is with if you haven't read the book yet. ;)


"He murmured and gathered her against him. They rolled sideways, her legs scissoring around his, their bodies shifting to press each other closer and closer still so it became hard to breathe, and yet they could not stop."


This scene was just so perfect and lovely to me. I could live in this scene forever. If the rest of the book was this scene only I would read it over and over again.




What are you swooning over this week??

Comments