Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They'd love to share lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of their bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on their post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with them and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
Top Ten Book Series I Would Watch As A TV Series
I really love this Top Ten!! The books I would love to watch as a tv series are:
- The Emily Series by Katie Maxwell - With titles like The Year My Life Went Down the Loo, They Wear WHAT Under Their Kilts?, What's French for "Ew"?, The Taming of the Dru, and Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Hotties you know you will be laughing a lot. And I can assure you, as I've read all the books, you will definitely be laughing. This was my favorite book series in high school, and I still love it! I could definitely watch this as a tv series. I especially would love to see the hotties (Devon and Fang) come to life.
- The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead - I absolutely love everything about this series. There's tons of action and romance to keep you interested, and I would love to see this series on television. It would make one very interesting series, and hopefully they would stick to the books and not go of course as most television shows tend to do.
- House of Night Series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast - The whole time I was reading this series, I thought how great of a television series it would. It just has that kind of dynamic to it. And who doesn't love watching sexy vampires on tv?
- Sweet Valley High Senior Year series by Francine Pascal - I never did get to finish this series (which reminds me that I need to find all of these books-and there are several!-and finish reading them) but I loved it instantly. My best friend and I got into reading them when we were in high school, and I'm pretty sure she read more of them than I did, but I would really love to watch it as a tv series.
- The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare - This is a series that I am absolutely in love with. It's full of kick-butt action, and tons of romance. I mean who would pass up a chance to see Shadowhunters kicking a bunch of demon booty?? I definitely wouldn't!
- The Shade series by Jeri Smith-Ready - A bunch of kids who can see and talk to ghosts, and a gorgeous, sexy Scottish boy? Yes please.
- The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa - Everything about this series is mesmerizing, and I would be completely entranced by a television series made from the books. I would love to watch the world Julie created on screen.
- The Fallen series by Lauren Kate - Fallen angels, action, drama, romance, and reincarnation. The makings of an amazing tv series.
- Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer - I know several people didn't like the way the series ended, but I absolutely love this series, and I think it would make a great tv series.
- The Trylle series by Amanda Hocking - So far I've only had the chance to read the first book, but I already feel as though it would make a great tv series. I love the fact that it is a story about trolls, though not as we normally perceive them to be, and I would love to see it brought to life.
What is your Top Ten book series you'd watch as a tv series??