Teaser and Top Ten Tuesdays: Unearthly and Books I'd Hand to Someone Who Says The Don't Like To Read
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
"The world as I know it--California, Mountain View, the gym--promptly vanishes. I'm in the forest. I can actually taste the fire. This time I see flames cresting the ridge." (page 6)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They'd love to share lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of their bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on their post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with them and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
Top 10 Books I'd Hand to Someone Who
Says They Don't Like To Read
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Water for Elephants by Sarah Gruen
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
7. Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
8. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
9. Divergent by Veronica Roth
10. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
What is you Top Ten this week??