In My Mailbox #14 (March 11-17)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share books that you've received over the past week. These books can be bought, borrowed, won, checked out at the library, or sent to you to be reviewed, and it is usually held on Sunday (or whichever day works best for you!) It doesn't have to be just books. It can be anything you receive in the mail.






This week I bought myself:

Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
Fracture by Megan Miranda

The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, and The Death Cure
by James Dashner
What was in your mailbox this week??

Comments

  1. I really liked The Maze Runner Trilogy--I thought The Death Cure wasn't as amazing as the first two, though. Boo. Hope you love Article 5 and Fracture. They were amazing. <3

    happy reading!

    My IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Article 5. My review is coming soon. I really liked it! cant wait to see what you have to say about it. Maze Runner series is good.
    my IMM http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/03/mailbox-monday-9.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly