Memorable Monday (8)


Memorable Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Escape In A Book. The purpose of this event is to post memorable quotes from your favorite books or the book you are reading, whether it be beautiful, magic, romantic, dramatic, teasing, engaging, or thought provoking. If it caught your attention, share it! 
Want to participate?
1. Share a quote that has captured your interest lately in a Memorable Monday post on your blog. Feel free to grab their logo (download it to your computer first).

2. Go to Escape In A Book and leave the link to your post in their inlinkz widget.

3. It would be nice if you visited one or two of the other participants.

4. If you tweet your posts then feel free to use the hashtag #MemorableMonday
This week my quote comes from Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I have two of them that I want to share.




"It's so strange how life works: You want something and you wait and wait and feel like it's taking forever to come. Then it happens and it's over and all you want to do is curl back up in that moment before things changed." (page 48)

"Don't be an idiot. If it was on the news, it definitely isn't true." (page 48)









What are your memorable quotes this week??

Comments

  1. love these quotes and that book. <3 One of my favorites. :)

    Ashelynn @ Gypsy Book Reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Delirium so thank you for reminding me of why, Kelly :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these quotes! I still have to read Delirium and both of them definitely made me want to do so asap!

    The first is just so relatable, and the second one says much about the type of book it is, or the type of world they live in.. Or at least that's what I think right now. oô

    Anyway, great quotes!

    My Quote

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Patricia- the first one is really relatable! And the second one's just plain funny. :) I really must read this book soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many amazing quotes in this book! I just read it recently and I really loved it. The ones you picked are definitely amazing.

    I love the first one, because it is so true. This happens all the time. I still remember when I graduated from high school. Exactly my feelings.

    And the second one - I laughed so hard when I read this.

    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by at my blog, Kelly:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly