Memorable Monday (10)

Memorable Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Escape In A Book. The purpose of this event is to post memorable quotes from your favorite books or the book you are reading, whether it be beautiful, magic, romantic, dramatic, teasing, engaging, or thought provoking. If it caught your attention, share it! 
Want to participate?
1. Share a quote that has captured your interest lately in a Memorable Monday post on your blog. Feel free to grab their logo (download it to your computer first).

2. Go to Escape In A Book and leave the link to your post in their inlinkz widget.

3. It would be nice if you visited one or two of the other participants.

4. If you tweet your posts then feel free to use the hashtag #MemorableMonday

I just finished Insurgent, and the ending just blew my mind. This series is amazing. If you have not picked up Divergent, I suggest you get on that. If you have read Divergent, but still haven't read Insurgent, trust me when I say that YOU NEED TO READ THIS. NOW. And now that my little rant is over, I am going to give you a few of my favorite quotes from the book:



"Cruelty does not make a person dishonest, the same way bravery does not make a person kind." (page 418)

"Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you."

"I did not know that my entire personality, my entire being, could be discarded as the byproduct of my anatomy. What if I really am just someone with a large prefrontal cortex . . . and nothing more?" (page 336)




















What are the memorable quotes you came across this week?

Comments

  1. Those quotes really made an impact. I own Divergent but I haven't read it yet. This series sounds AMAZINGLY good, Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly