Memorable Monday (11)

Memorable Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Escape In A Book. The purpose of this event is to post memorable quotes from your favorite books or the book you are reading, whether it be beautiful, magic, romantic, dramatic, teasing, engaging, or thought provoking. If it caught your attention, share it! 
Want to participate?
1. Share a quote that has captured your interest lately in a Memorable Monday post on your blog. Feel free to grab their logo (download it to your computer first).

2. Go to Escape In A Book and leave the link to your post in their inlinkz widget.

3. It would be nice if you visited one or two of the other participants.

4. If you tweet your posts then feel free to use the hashtag #MemorableMonday

Seeing as how it's been a while since I've posted one of these, I figured this post was long overdue. I've read several worthy quotes for my Memorable Monday posts, but every time I've read them I didn't have a means of writing them down. Luckily when I came across this quote from Rapture, I was sitting at my computer..


"And once we find all three of the relics?" Luce said.
"We'll meet at Mount Sinai," Daniel said, "unite the relics-"
"And say a little prayer that they shed any light whatsoever on where we landed when we fell," Cam muttered darkly, rubbing his forehead. "At which point, all that's left is somehow coaxing a psychopathic hell-hound holding our entire existence in his jaw that he should just abandon his silly scheme for universal domination. What could be simpler? I think we have every reason to feel optimistic." (page 41)









Gotta love Cam's sarcasm in this one. What are your memorable quotes this week??

Comments

  1. Ha ha ha, yeah that quote was practically dripping with sarcasm. Great MM choice today, Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly