In My Mailbox #23 (July 2-15)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share books that you've received over the past week. These books can be bought, borrowed, won, checked out at the library, or sent to you to be reviewed, and it is usually held on Sunday (or whichever day works best for you!) It doesn't have to be just books. It can be anything you receive in the mail.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I bought 

Pretty Little Liars, Flawless, and Perfect by Sara Shepard


The Host by Stephenie Meyer 
The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov 


They were having a buy 2 get the 3rd free sale at the bookstore and the first three Pretty Little Liars books were on the shelf underneath the sign so of course I had to get them. And then as I was about to walk out the door, I saw The Host sitting in the clearance section for $6 so I had to get that one as well. I bought The Master and Margarita for a friend, but it sounds like it would be a really great read so I'll definitely end up reading it.


What did you receive in your mailbox this week?? 

Comments