In My Mailbox #25 (July 30-August 5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share books that you've received over the past week. These books can be bought, borrowed, won, checked out at the library, or sent to you to be reviewed, and it is usually held on Sunday (or whichever day works best for you!) It doesn't have to be just books. It can be anything you receive in the mail.






I bought


Twisted by Sara Shepard
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

Skippyjon Jones, Class Action by Judy Schachner

It's a small list this week, but I'm super excited to have both of these on my bookshelf. I've been reading the Pretty Little Liars series and am loving it. I've watched The Lying Game series on tv and since I love PLL so much I just had to give The Lying Game a try as well. I'm sure Sara will not disappoint. She hasn't so far. I also bought a Skippyjon Jones book for Brayden through Kohl's Cares for Kids.

What did you receive in your mailbox??

Comments