Waiting on Wednesday (24): The Evolution of Mara Dyer

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The purpose of this weekly event is to spotlight soon-to-be-released books that you are so [im]patiently waiting for. It also gives other bloggers a chance to find and share books for To Be Read lists.

The Evolution of Mara Dyer

Author: Michelle Hodkin
Series: Mara Dyer, #2
Publisher: Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers, Hardcover
Expected Publication: October 23, 2012
Add it to your Goodreads!


Summary: The truth about Mara Dyer's dangerous and mysterious abilities continues to unravel in this gripping sequel to the thrilling "The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer." One week after Mara walked into a police station in Miami at the close of "The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer," she has been committed to psychiatric treatment for what her parents believe was a mental breakdown. But what seems like a hallucination to everyone else is a chilling reality for Mara. Someone from her past has discovered her strange, deeply disturbing secret and that someone wants her to pay. But when no one believes the truth, Mara is totally helpless. The only person on her side is Noah Shaw, as sexy and handsome as he is loyal and cunning. Noah is the only person who can help Mara--as long as he doesn't get himself killed in the process.

Why I need this book:


I was in awe of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I absolutely LOVED it. Even though several people seemed to really hate it, I thought it was amazing and the cliffhanger Michelle left us on about killed me. I can't wait to read The Evolution of Mara Dyer and find out what she has in store for Mara next.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

Comments

  1. Great choice I can't wait for this one either!

    My WOW and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pick!!! I'm seriously beyond excited for this! I loved the first one and I really can't wait to see where the story goes in this one!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick! I can't wait to see what happens next with Ms. Dyer and Mr. Shaw. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly