Top 10 in 2012

I'm a week late in doing this but I love doing these sorts of things so I'm going to do it anyway. ;)

Best Books I've Read in 2012


Oh my dear lord this is going to be incredibly tough for me to answer!! I read so many AMAZING books this year. And for the first time. Oh geez, I don't even know!! Okay, these are in no particular order because I'm not even going to attempt to sort these. It's impossible!


Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan









Divergent by Veronica Roth










The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa







The Selection by Kiera Cass









The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien








The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith






Nightshade by Andrea Cremer








The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe








Unearthly by Cynthia Hand








The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead










Top 10 Covers of 2012

Once again these are in no particular order







Comments