In My Mailbox: January 6-12, 2013

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share books that you've received over the past week.


For Kindle



Other books for Kindle:

Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray
2BR02B by Kurt Vonnegut
The Scarecrow of Oz by L. Frank Baum


Hardcover Copy



Can I just say I am LOVING my Kindle app!!! Most of the books above were free when I downloaded them and the others were at a deal price!! I love saving money! And this isn't including the books from the previous weeks that I have downloaded (most of them classics) that I didn't put in an IMM post. I think I'm going to be pretty busy..


What did you receive in your mailbox??

Comments

  1. Hi, I just awarded you a Liebster blog award! See it here: http://bookbunnysreviews.blogspot.fi/2013/01/i-was-awarded-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly