Know Me Better (1)

Know Me Better is a meme hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she will pick 5 questions from her author interviews and answer them herself. She invites us to share our answers as well!


Okay, so I came across this just a few minutes ago and I thought it sounded like tons of fun and will give all my lovely followers a little more insight as to who I am. I encourage you all to join me and answer these questions as well so I can get to know you better too! You can answer them in my comments or make a post and leave me the link. :)


Question 1: Top 5 songs on your playlist?


#1 Overjoyed by Matchbox Twenty



#2 Home by Phillip Phillips



#3 I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons



#4 Paranoia in B Flat Major by The Avett Brothers



#5Lorelai by Fleet Floxes



Question 2: How much time do you spend reading each week?

It really varies, depending on how much time I have and what I'm doing. Some weeks it's very little and other weeks I'm reading every second that I get.


Question 3: What is the last thing you Googled?

The last thing I googled was the rumor about Kate Winslet joining the cast of Divergent (I'm dying to know!!!) and saw that it is still just a rumor. Sadly.


Question 4: Favorite places to travel?

Well, I really haven't traveled to many places. But I think my favorite place to travel is to the beach.


Question 5: What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?

My answer to that would have to be reading or watching movies, and occasionally sleeping. I especially love having Gilmore Girls marathons.



Okay, it's your turn to share!! 
Feel free to link up

Comments

  1. The beach is my favorite place to be in the whole world! LOVE some Mumord & Sons! That song made it on to my list as well. I CAN'T WAIT for the Divergent movie!!

    My KMB: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/01/know-me-better.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly