Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Goals

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They'd love to share lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week they will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of their bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on their post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with them and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.

Top Ten Bookish Goals


  1. Actually read ALL the books on my Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge list
  2. Read most if not all the books that are on my shelf that have been left unread for quite some time now
  3. Write more on my unnamed book 
  4. Buy a bigger bookshelf. I have far more books lying around in my floor than actually sitting on a shelf.
  5. Get a library card and use it.
  6. Write and post reviews in a timely manner and keep up with my blog. I've been slacking a lot lately.
  7. Organize!! My blog, my reviews, my other sites, my bookshelf... All of it.
  8. Read all of the series books I'm waiting on this year and try not to cry when The Infernal Devices and Divergent trilogies end.
  9. Buy cheaper books. Take advantage of my new Kindle app. (I've already begun this!!)
  10. See the movie adaptations of Beautiful Creatures (read the book first), Catching Fire, The Great Gatsby, City of Bones, and Oz (read the book first). And any other book-movie-adaptations I come across.

What are your bookish goals for this year?

Comments