Memorable Monday (20)

Memorable Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Escape in a Book.

Want to participate?


  1.  Share a quote that has captured your interest lately in a Memorable Monday post on your blog. Feel free to grab their logo (download it to your computer first). 
  2. Go to Escape In A Book and leave the link to your post in their inlinkz widget. 
  3. It would be nice if you visited one or two of the other participants.
  4.  If you tweet your posts then feel free to use the hashtag #MemorableMonday

There were so many quotes that I highlighted from this book that It's really hard to  choose which one to share! They're all very amusing and had me laughing out loud throughout most of the book. I think I've chosen a really good one for this though.



"You're not taking me out in the woods because you changed your mind and decided your secret is not safe with me, are you?"

Daemon busted out laughing. "You're very paranoid."

I snorted. "Okay, that is coming from an alien who apparently can toss me into the sky without touching me."

"You haven't locked yourself in any rooms or rocked in any corners, right?"

I rolled my eyes and began walking again. "No Daemon, but thanks for making sure I'm mentally sound and all."


I love their quarreling and banter. I really think that's my favorite part about this entire book is the two of them attempting to avoid their inevitable falling for each other by throwing up witty comments at the other.


What memorable quotes did you find this week? 

Comments

  1. I love some good banter, so I guess I should check out Armentrout's series. It seems like "everyone" have read these books except from me :)

    Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly