Memorable Monday (21)

Memorable Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Escape in a Book.

Want to participate? 


  1. Share a quote that has captured your interest lately in a Memorable Monday post on your blog. Feel free to grab their logo (download it to your computer first). 
  2.  Go to Escape In A Book and leave the link to your post in their inlinkz widget.
  3.  It would be nice if you visited one or two of the other participants.
  4.  If you tweet your posts then feel free to use the hashtag #MemorableMonday

This quote comes from one of the books I am currently reading. I found it a little amusing.





Those stupid pills probably work in reverse if you don't take them correctly and I'll be prone to having one of those "littler" pregnancies with six or eight babies. God--we're going to be on the news."












What memorable quotes did you find this week?

Comments

  1. Wow, that was quite the funny and memorable quote, Kelly. Quite the steaming cover(and what a hunk!) :)

    Thank you for sharing a quote with us this Monday. I hope you've had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly