Noteworthy News: Casting News for Delirium-Julian

As you all know, Delirium is being turned into a tv show on FOX. We have our Lena (Emma Roberts). And now, we have Julian! Who will be playing him, you ask? Gregg Sulkin! 



Where you've seen him: Wizards of Waverly Place (Mason Greyback), Melissa & Joey (Haskell Davis), Pretty Little Liars (Wesley Fitzgerald)


I can't really say much about his acting since I've only seen him play a werewolf on Wizards of Waverly Place, but I think he's adorable and definitely fits the part of Julian in the looks department. I guess if I had been keeping up with Pretty Little Liars I would know a little bit more, but alas, I have not. Guess I should get on that!


What do you think guys? Do you like Gregg as Julian??

Comments

  1. I think he fits. Smooth and good looking, definitely very Julian. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly