Noteworthy News: Clockwork Princess Book Trailer!

As I said in my last Know Me Better post, I'm not one to watch book trailers, but come on! This is The Infernal Devices here!







If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.


You can see the trailer on EW.com. Make sure to check out the fun fact after the video!

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie comes to theaters August 23.

Clockwork Princess will be in stores March 19. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly