Noteworthy News: Delirium To Begin With Pilot


That's right! You saw correctly! Delirium by Lauren Oliver, while originally thought to be headed to the big screen, is heading to the small screen a.k.a. our tv Fox 2000 has bought the screen rights to begin filming! Isn't this exciting??? Well, if that's not enough, we've also been given our leading lady, Lena Hathaway, who will be played by Emma Roberts.


Where you've seen her: Aquamarine, Nancy Drew, Unfabulous, Valentine's Day, It's Kind of a Funny Story, The Art of Getting By

Emma was spotted carrying Delirium, so it's clear she's taking this role seriously.

I haven't watched too many movies or shows with Emma Roberts in them so I can't really say how I feel about her being cast as Lena, but I'm super excited that this book is being turned into a tv show. I'm really hoping that the pilot gets picked up and we get to watch episodes each week because I WILL be watching ;)












In Other News

I have decided to add something new to the site in the near future. I'm really hoping that it will work out. It's going to be informative, not only to myself, but hopefully to you as well so keep a look out.



What do you think about Emma Roberts as Lena? Like? Dislike?

Comments