Noteworthy News: Vampire Academy Movie Casting


I'm excited to tell you all that one of my absolute FAVORITE book series is being turned into a movie!! I was just thinking about rereading this wonderful series because I miss it a lot and here it is, being cast for the movie version! What book series, you ask? Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. Never heard of it? Well, you can find my review of Vampire Academy here.

As I said, this series is being cast. We have three of the main characters at this point:

Zoey Deutch as Rose Hathaway

Where you've seen her: Suite Life on Deck (Maya Bennett), Ringer (Juliet Martin), Beautiful Creatures (Emily Asher)



Lucy Fry as Lissa Dragomir

Where you've seen her: Lightning Point (Zoey)



Danila Kozlovskiy as Dimitri Belikov

Where you've seen him: We Are From The Future (Borman), Soulless (Max)



I'm thrilled to see fresh faces in this cast! Even though I've seen Zoey before she's still rather new to me. I think this cast looks amazing so far and I can't wait to see the rest. Especially as well get later on into the series and they cast Adrian and Sydney.


So what do you guys think? Do you like the casting so far? Are you excited to see Vampire Academy turned into a film?

Comments

  1. I love Vampire Academy!Super excited for the movie though I'm bummed that they are changing the name of the movie to Blood Sisters (yuck!). :(
    -Jelly Jelly's Insider

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH OMG I'm so excited! I love Zoey, I think she'll make a great Rose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly