On Hiatus.... Sort of.


I'm going to be going on a temporary hiatus. I'm not sure how long it will be but I'm super busy lately and have a lot going on. I may still participate in some things so you might see a post here and there but the consistent reviews and posts will cease for a while. I've gotten tired of feeling like I have to keep up with everything and making sure I have a review written and posted by a certain time and such. I want to read for FUN not because I feel like I HAVE to. I know some of you have been doing my Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge and my Monthly Reading Challenge. You can still do those. Don't think that because I'm on hiatus that you can't participate. I'll leave the list of monthly challenges under my Challenges button so you'll know what the challenges for each month are.

I will be checking in on occasion and keeping up with my favorite blogs so I'm not completely gone, just backing off from the blogosphere a bit.

Comments