Top Ten and Teaser Tuesday: Top Ten Beach Reads and The Host


Top Ten Beach Reads

To be honest, I don't really read many books that most people would consider "beach reads", so I guess I'll just choose books that I would choose to read at the beach. Nothing too heavy, some romantic, some light-hearted and funny, and then Harry Potter. Because I mean, who could pass up a chance to reread Harry Potter??








I Just Want to Pee Alone | Parenting: Illustrated with Crappy Pictures




Teaser: The Host by Stephenie Meyer





So mortified, so humiliated. I was horrified at myself, at the violence I'd allowed to flow through my body, whether consciously or not, but that was not why I was sobbing. I was sobbing because it had been a test, and, stupid, stupid, stupid, emotional creature that I was, I wanted it to be real.

Comments

  1. Powerful teaser! I've only heard of one of your top ten besides Harry Potter. My teaser: The Scarlet Letter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, The Statistical Probability was sooo cute!
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday Bad Rep
    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked The Host. Meyer can do amazing writing. Come see my teasers for Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts and The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't actually read any of these, though Statistical Probability looks sooo good. I haven't heard of most of these, but How Not to Spend Your Senior Year sounds like a book I need to look into.

    ~ Gabbi
    My top ten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of Poseidon AND its sequel Of Triton are such fun beach books! I love mermaids. Actually, your whole list looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for visiting me too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly