30 Day Book Challenge: DAY 10



DAY 10: A book you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving


Well, if I'm being honest, I used to not read any kind of paranormal/fantasy/etc books. Most of what I read was contemporary. Then I watched Twilight and it wasn't horrible so I decided to read the books and thoroughly enjoyed them. After I finished with the Twilight  books, my boyfriends mom suggested this series that she said was AMAZING and she just knew I would love it if I read it, yet I was still skeptical because at the time I still didn't think I would be into those kinds of books. I took the first book in the series to read and instantly fell in love with it, begging for her to let me borrow the rest of the books. What series is this? you ask.

The Mortal Instruments


It was this series that got me started reading the many books that I read. I thought I would hate it, but it's one of my favorite book series to this date. I'm so glad I gave it a chance because it opened up a whole different world of reading for me and I couldn't be more grateful.



post signature

Comments