30 Day Book Challenge: DAY 6



DAY 6: Book you've read the most number of times


They Wear What Under Their Kilts? by Katie Maxwell is probably the book I've read the most. It's my favorite book in the Emily series and it's also a quick fun read. The main character and her best friend end up going to Scotland during their school break meeting her uncles gorgeous farmhand and the two girls have a competition to decide who gets the guy, in which Emily fails miserably by trying a bit too hard. She ends up dying her hair carrot orange by accident, has a bit of a farming disaster, and runs over the hottie's foot as he's trying to teach her how to drive. Not exactly what she had in mind for 'alone time'.








The Hunger Games is probably my second most read book, and can you blame me? I mean, it's just so amazing. I still find my heart racing even though I know what happens. It's impossible not to get caught up in this story and all of the heartbreak and emotions it brings with it. And if you still haven't read this book... SHAME. ON. YOU.






post signature

Comments