Music Monday (3)

It's Monday! MUSIC Monday to be exact. And today I have a band that I hold close to my heart. A band that I've seen live and have met in person. I've listened to them since my first year in college. I can still remember the first song I ever heard from them: I Will Be There When You Die. My boyfriend/son's father would sing it and play it on his guitar all the time. But that's not the song I'm going to share today. I'm going to share one of my many favorites by them (and trust me they have some amazing songs). 


This weeks video comes from:



My Morning Jacket

Members: Jim James (vocals, guitar), Tom Blankenship (bass), Patrick Hallahan (drums), Bo Koster (keyboard), and Carl Broemel (guitar)
Genre: Alternative
Where You've Heard Them: American Dad, The Vampire Diaries




Song: Off The Record


This is probably the song I've listened to the most but I really love the entire Z album.
If you like what you hear, you can find more here.


Happy Listening!

Comments