Top Ten and Teaser Tuesday: 8.6.2013

After seeing today's topic I suddenly realized just how few stand-alones I've actually read. I'm not sure I'll be able to get a top ten but I do have a few books that after reading them I was dying for more.


Top Ten Four Books I Wish Had Sequels


Yeah, I really need to read more stand-alones! And I know that two of these are kind of cheating since The Host is supposed to have a sequel (thought I wish I had it now) and Before I Fall.. well, if you know the ending then you'd know it would be difficult to get a sequel for it.






"You're a dog."
"If you pet me, I'll--"
"Don't even finish that sentence."








The bantering between these two... I just can't get enough of it!



Comments

  1. I read a lot of series as well, so I struggled with this topic. I like your list today. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I agree with The Host, I hope the rumours about a trilogy are true:)


    TTT @ Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly