Music Monday: Sept. 9, 2013

I know it's been a while since I've done a Music Monday post, but today I'm back! I've decided that my comeback post will feature a band that I've met in person, talked to and am friends with the lead guitarist. I went to school with a couple of the band members, and I think you'll like their music so check them out! :)


Lovely Goodbye
Members: Sean McCurry-Vocals; Bryan Gibson-Lead Guitar; Drew Smith-Rhythm Guitar; Brandon Lambert-Bass Guitar; Jeff Dotson-Drums
Genre: Rock
Influences: Foo Fighters, Matchbox 20, Weezer, Blink-182, The Who, Aerosmith, Kiss
Links: Website | Reverbnation | iTunes


I don't have a video for you today, but I do have a song from their new album which will be released online Friday, September 13th



If you like what you hear and want to listen to more, you can find their self-titled album on iTunes. You can also preview songs from their new album here.

Happy Listening!

Comments