Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On


Top Ten Seven Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On


Not Yet Released

1. Mine to Spell by Janeal Falor (Sequel to You Are Mine)
2. Quintessentially Q by Pepper Winters (Sequel to Tears of Tess)
3. The Seeker by Stephenie Meye (sequel to The Host)

Released But Not Read

4. Once by Anna Carey (sequel to Eve)
5. Asunder by Jodi Meadows (sequel to Incarnate)
6. The Lives We Lost by Megan Crewe (sequel to The Way We Fall)
7. Of Triton by Anna Banks (sequel to Of Poseidon)


I had a rather difficult time with this one! Most of the books I've read have either been stand-alones or books late in a series so I decided to add sequels that I'm dying to read but have yet to buy. I know, I know. Shame on me!

So what sequels are you dying to get your hands on??


Comments

  1. OH MAN, I so hope The Seeker is released. I heard rumors that Meyer wasn't going to be writing them which BOO. The Host is an excellent book, and I so want sequels!

    Also read Asunder ASAP. It's SO GOOD.

    Ashelynn @ Gypsy Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I will be so upset if she doesn't write the sequels!! I've been looking forward to them for ages! And I definitely need to get my hands on Asunder! I absolutely loved Incarnate so I really have no excuse as to why I haven't read it yet.

      Delete
  2. I wonder when The Seeker is going to be released. They don't have a date on Goodreads, and I'd definitely read it. Also, Mine to Spell -- eep! I can't wait for that one too :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly