Weekly Review: December 22, 2013

Hi guys! I haven't really posted a Weekly Review post in a while so I figured I'd write one just to give a little update. Monday was my son's 5th birthday and we celebrated with a little party yesterday where he got a bunch of toys that he really loved. His favorite thing he got is the Skylanders: Giants game and a few characters to go with it. He's been playing it nonstop. I've played it with him and I admit, it is a bit addicting! And lots of fun. Christmas is next week and it will be a pretty busy week for me but I do have all of my Best I've Read in 2013 posts ready to be posted every day next week so if you get the chance to, check them out! I'm also close to finishing Allegiant  so hopefully I'll be able to post it sometime in the next week as well.

--------------------

What I got recently:


*Thanks to NetGalley for We Were Liars and Pretenders and Xpresso Book Tours for Witch Fall, Escape from Eden and Eversea*

All the other books were deals found on Amazon.

--------------------

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :)


Comments