2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge


So I've been looking for reading challenges to participate in and none of them so far have been anything that I've thought I could keep up with except for this one. Since it's one of my bookish resolutions for this year I figure it wouldn't be to hard to do. I guess this is my official "I'm joining this reading challenge!" post haha.

I'm going to try to make it to the First Kiss level which is between 21-30 books. I should be able to do that considering I have WAY more than that in total on my physical and Kindle shelves, but since my overall goal is to read 40 books this year I think I should leave a little room to read books that I don't already own. I'm definitely not going to be able to make a list of all the books I want to read because there are just SO MANY I can choose from, but I'll definitely do wrap-up posts and try to put on each one what I'm planning to read for the next month. I'm not making any promises though!

As for the rest of this month, I'm going to read the following (or at least try to):


and IF I have time..


If you want to join this reading challenge, you can find all the information and guidelines at Bookish.

As always, Happy Reading! :)

Comments