Life of a Blogger: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done

hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat


Well, I'm not really a person to do crazy things. I honestly can't think of anything that would be considered crazy but it seemed crazy when it was happening to me so I guess I'll just go with that haha.

After I had my first boy Brayden, I was feeling kind of down and in a rut and stuck and I wanted to do something kind of spontaneous. Several of my friends had been buying tickets to go to Bonnaroo in 2009 and I had a little extra money so I bought a ticket and we went. I saw TONS of awesome bands and the first night we were there it came this HUGE storm. I was inside a tent and really thought it was going to blow away with me in it! I have never seen so many people piled into one place before. It was a pretty great experience though! Definitely don't regret it. The one thing that absolutely sucked though: THE HEAT. It was horrible. I would have loved to have been able to just get a hotel and drive there every day haha

And here is the proof in pictures:
So this is me and my kids' dad Matt at our campsite


I think this is The Mars Volta if I'm remembering correctly.



Another thing that might be considered a little crazy is waiting backstage outside for two hours for your favorite band to walk out so you can get an autograph and photo:
Me, Matt and My Morning Jacket


So yeah, that's all I can really think of that I could consider "crazy" hahaha. I'm a rather cautious person. If I ever do anything truly crazy, I'll let you all know ;)

So what is the craziest thing you've ever done??

Comments

  1. Wow, that looks awesome! I love big concerts. And I've waited a long time for autographs, too! I went to see Theory of a Deadman at a small venue and I waited a good hour for Tyler Connelly to come out so I could flag him down for an interview (then he was an asshole about it...*shakes head*). Totally worth it, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha wow. Jim James was super nice when I met him. All I had on me for an autograph was my ticket so he signed that.

      Delete
  2. I posted about a storm during a concert as one of the craziest things I've done, too. I would love to go to a big concert--not Bonnaroo, but the CMA Music Festival. Big concerts just sound like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly