Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Make You Swoon


I'm only going to be doing a top five this week because I haven't read a lot of romance books, but I have read books that made me swoon.

1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

(photo source)
Yes, I know this one is a tear-jerker BUT Augustus Waters can really make a girl swoon.

2. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

(photo source)
If you haven't read The Infernal Devices yet, YOU NEED TO. It's filled with so many swoonworthy scenes you won't know what to do with yourself.

3. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

You know what scene I'm talking about. I'm swooning just thinking about it. *fans self*

4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Tucker Avery everyone. He had me swooning every time he opened his mouth. Country boys *swoon*

5. The Selection by Kiera Cass

Even though their romance fell flat in The Elite, I LOVED every minute of watching America and Maxon in The Selection. Their friendship, their romance, EVERYTHING was just so wonderful and made me swoon at every turn.



Now that I've shared the five books that made me swoon, I want to know your picks. Tell me which ones had you swooning!

Comments