Blogger Shame Review Challenge: Why I'm Joining

Blogger Shame

Fellow book bloggers...

If you are like me, you probably have a few review books that have slipped through the cracks through the years, long forgotten in the midst of reading your favorite authors, favorite series, and doing book tours, and living through the challenges of daily life.

I took a 2 year hiatus (unintended mind you) during which I started working a new job, moved to a new town, and got swept away with lifes daily tasks, and through all of this my reading dwindled to almost nothing. After finally getting my own computer to work on my own things as I wish and realizing just how long it's been since I've blogged about books or even read books, including neglecting to finish my favorite book series, I've decided to jump back in the game and make time for the things I love. 

I have thoroughly missed this, I can't even explain how much. After hopping back on to my blog, changing its name and look, I discovered something... just how many of my review books that I've received have gone unread. And that is why, after finding this reading challenge, I have decided to join it. To go back through my list of books, read them, review them, give feedback on them all, and continue on with my journey as a book blogger and reviewer. 

So if you are like me, and have several review books to get to, I encourage you to join me and several other bloggers who feel ashamed to admit that they have left too many review books unread, on their physical and digital shelves, dust them off, and catch up on some much needed reading!!


My List of Review Books to Read


I sure hope that's all of them... *facepalm*

If you would like the join in, here is the original sign up post: Blogger Shame Review Challenge


xoxo, Kelly

Comments