Thursday, May 26, 2016

That's What He Said: May 26, 2016

hosted by Chapter Break


That's What He Said is a meme featuring a favorite line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind these are direct quotes from dialogue in a book. It is NOT a physical description of a male protag or a paragraph of dialogue. It is a line spoken by our favorite heroes to their lucky ladies.








"Just let go. You don't have to be strong every single second. Let go, Riv." - Caden to Riven

Link me to your That's What He Said posts lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly